Valentine's Day LOVE Decor
LOVE in a shadowbox frame.
I put this up for a Valentines Day decoration. The frame opening is 11x14 and opens from the front which makes it really easy. I layered the letters and also the frames around the letters so they would stand out a bit. I did 5 layers on each.
Products used-Cricut Folk Art Festival Cart for font. The Cricut Expression two built in cart for the frames around letters. Anna Griffin/Cuttlebug-Rosa embossing folder, lace ribbon, pink pearls and Little Birdie roses.
I believe this Anna Griffin or Graphic 45 paper but not positive. I have had it for years, one of those great finds when I decided to organize. :)
I put this up for a Valentines Day decoration. The frame opening is 11x14 and opens from the front which makes it really easy. I layered the letters and also the frames around the letters so they would stand out a bit. I did 5 layers on each.
Products used-Cricut Folk Art Festival Cart for font. The Cricut Expression two built in cart for the frames around letters. Anna Griffin/Cuttlebug-Rosa embossing folder, lace ribbon, pink pearls and Little Birdie roses.
I believe this Anna Griffin or Graphic 45 paper but not positive. I have had it for years, one of those great finds when I decided to organize. :)
Thank you for visiting!
Happy Crafting!
Comments
Post a Comment