Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Newly Organized Craft Room

I've been away from my blog redoing my Craft Room. I had painted it quite some time ago to a smokey blue. My colors prior to that were Lime Green and any color Pink. So a big change. I decided to to an organizing class I had found on Scrapbook.com.
Its a 26 week free course. After signing up they send you weekly emails on what to do each week with downloadable pages and instructions. I signed up last year in Jan. I attempted a go at it and we had, well life happen and so I waited until June to really get into it again and go full force. So all in all it took me about 8 months total to complete. 
Today I absolutely love it! It is so easy to work in and I am able to get things done much faster. Cleaning and getting things back to there place is easy and quick. Finding things is a snap. I wish I would have done this years ago. 
Here are the pics of the final outcome and over the next few months I will post all the weeks of my organizing journey and the pics to go with it.










 The Cat must have her space too. :)

Thank you for visiting and Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment