Sunday, March 1, 2015

Paints Organized!

I had my paints scattered in different places throughout my room and now I have them all out in the open and in one place making it easy to see and choose what I need. This is on the wall of my craft room as you are entering. And you guessed it, I got the shelves from Ikea.


I do a lot of painting, anywhere from wood crafts to painting metal embellishments. Painting is one of the things I love to do most. These shelves are nice because they will also fit behind my door if I ever need to get more. 
During this redo of my room I have realized I had such an overflow of product that I had become completely overwhelmed. My creativity came to a complete halt. I would walk into my space and not know where to start.
I have been working on this redo since mid December and I am now creating spaces for my items that leave me a little room to grow and if I get to the point where something is full. I either use the items before purchasing more or I purge on something old. I am nearly done and can't wait to show you all the photos of my new organized space. :)
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment