I like the rope look on bottles and such that I have been seeing lately so I thought I would try this on a tin bin that I had picked up on clearance at Michaels some time ago. I used a hot glue gun and after wrapping it all around I cut all the loose strings added a lace ribbon to the top. I was going to use it in my craft room but decided to use it in the bathroom and put items I usually keep out on the counter. Still debating whether or not to add a flower or something the the front. Maybe I will find a burlap flower or try to make one....maybe a butterfly...something is needed. Gonna sit with it for a bit, then decide.