Thursday, January 15, 2015

I'm Crafting.......

Wow! Its been a while since I have done any crafting. Did very little last year and mostly worked on craft fair items in 2013 so my posting went to the sidelines.

I am working on some Easter items right now that I can't wait to show everyone. Something new, never have tried these before so I am really excited to see how they finish up.

Anyone doing any purging lately? I have gone through all of my stuff at least twice in the last few months and I am seeing a lot of fun items that I have two of or am just not going to get around to using. I have also realized that I have an addiction to paper. Some of this, if I can actually bring myself to part with it, I will also be saying goodbye to. So its going to be a good time to come up with some packages for some future giveaways! Love doing those!!

I hope to be done with my Easter project this weekend and I can hardly wait to see what everyone thinks. Take care n chat with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment