Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentines Day Cards


These cards I did for charity. I wanted to make a lot in a very short time frame. I made 24 of them and they came together very quickly thanks to some great punches I found.


 I saw a friend using a scallop heart punch and I loved the look. So Friday I went on the hunt for it and found not one but two!! Of course I had to get them both...lol
The paper is Anna GriffinValentina Collection.
I punched the inside hearts from one page she had full of them.


The scallop edges match the scallop on the hearts. The edge punch is from EK success I had gotten as a Christmas gift. What fun punches these were to use.
Now I am off to make my hubby something special for Valentines Day.

Thank you for visiting and Happy Craftin!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Caprice! I love the scalloped punches! Just perfect!

    {{{HUGS}}} Candice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caprice, I received a package in today's mail and I was overjoyed to find some beautiful cards. I went on a mission to find you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness. These beautiful cards will help us to reach our goal. You are truly an ANGEL.
    Alma Wilson-Ward aka ScrapDiva77

    ps I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete