Sunday, January 29, 2012


I love the snowflakes on the Winter Lace cart. Each one of them has a different symbol in them. This one has hearts and being winter I made a Valentine's card out of snowflakes and kept the colors neutral. I did this for a contest that I did not win, but I love the card.


I embossed all the flakes and the Winter Kisses tag. You can hardly see it but there are clear embossed snowflakes to the right and left of the tag.
The snowflakes on the card are embossed with gold then with winter wonderland
and finally a clear coat.


I had made two of these, one for the contest and one for my hubby. Its one of my favorite Valentines cards I have made.


Thank you for visiting. :)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the soft colors and you should be proud of this one, it's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete