Saturday, December 31, 2011

Rumble


Rumble, my husband named this little guy and he has the shortest legs, biggest paws, and runs so funny, I just love watching him play in the backyard. His legs seem so short it looks as if he is always hunching down into the ground....I guess his legs are just running a little behind...lol.
Kittens are so fun.



The carts I used were New Testament for the tree, which was fit to page. The fence was from Heritage at 3 inches. The grass was from the Imagine cart Nursery Tails but I just used the image to cut on the E2 at various sizes from 2-3 inches. The cats are from Meow, sized from 2-3 inches. The lettering is from the E2 (already loaded) and I believe its simply called alphabet. The paw prints are from a punch and the stones I cut freehand.


Thank you for visiting!
-n-
Happy Craftin!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Your kitty is so sweet! Love your LO too, it's wonderful! Rumble looks like a fun furbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is amazing. You pieced it all together so nicely. The kitty is adorable. They sure are fun to watch.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete