Summer Birdhouses Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - July 30, 2012 I bought these at Michael's on sale and painted them using patio paint. I added the little flower and bee wind chimes to the bottom of the birdhouses using an eye hook and some wire. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments LarelynJuly 30, 2012 at 4:10 PMYay! Welcome back. I love your birdhouses. I'm going to a Cricut Swarm at MFTM this Saturday. Haven't cropped there is awhile - the Friday night crops haven't been doing well.Miss you, my friend.Hugs,LarelynReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownOctober 8, 2012 at 8:41 PMAdorable!!! How are you not selling at craft fairs all over the state right now? I love how you added the wind chimes - too cute!CandiceReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Yay! Welcome back. I love your birdhouses. I'm going to a Cricut Swarm at MFTM this Saturday. Haven't cropped there is awhile - the Friday night crops haven't been doing well.
ReplyDeleteMiss you, my friend.
Hugs,
Larelyn
Adorable!!! How are you not selling at craft fairs all over the state right now? I love how you added the wind chimes - too cute!
ReplyDeleteCandice