Monday, December 26, 2011

Granny 'n Danni


The photo is of Grandma and my niece, Danni. Danni was leading Grandma
 to the swings to play in the springtime.
I have always loved this pic of the two of them and wanted to do
something special with it.
I manipulated the pic in photoshop to add a painting technique to it
 and I really like how it turned out.
I wanted really soft colors for it so I chose the Blossom Imagine cart. This cart has some very nice pinks, blues, greens and yellows, all very soft. I used this paper
for everything on this page, including the brads.


I used Home Accents for the word family and since I am out of chipboard I cut it out on the Imagine in multiple layers to give the same effect. I just love being able to use the regular carts with the Imagine and just fill it in with whatever colors you are using. It makes things so easy.
For the scallop border I used a ek border punch. I dot the I in Family using Scribbles/candy pink.


For the flower I used the Mother's Day Bouquet cart at 3inches down to 1.5. Using the paper I printed from the Imagine Blossom cart, I used the I-top to make the brad in the center.
The fence and grass is made using the Ribbons & Rosettes cart.
They were both cut at 2inches.


Thank you for visiting! 

2 comments:

  1. Your page is just beautiful! I love the colors & the brads from your ITop. Gorgeous!

    {hugs}. Candice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the soft colors. I am a new follower. I hope you will be able to stop by and see some of my new projects.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete