Saturday, December 3, 2011

Followers...I have an announcement!!

Inspired Heart

**For all my Followers**

Its Christmas Time! I love Christmas time and I love giving!
 I would like to give a gift to you!
Please leave a comment letting me know you would like to have the Cricut Lite Inspired Heart Cart and I will include you in the drawing on December 11th at noon!
**Please don't forget to leave me your contact info**
**This is only open to my current followers.**
This is my way of saying thank you to all of you for following my blog
 and leaving me such wonderful comments which help inspire me everyday.
I appreciate all of you and wish you a
Happy Healthy Holiday Season!!

3 comments:

  1. You are so generous. What a sweet thing to offer your followers.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caprice! You're so generous to offer such a great prize, of course I'm a follower of your fab blog!
    Hugs, Candice

    jim_candice at yahoo dot ca
    http://candiscraps-scrapsofme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice of you! I really enjoy reading your blog. You are so creative!

    Alicia P
    NyssagarciaAThotmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete