Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thanksgiving Placecards


I used the Speaking of Fall Cartridge. This is another oldie but goodie. :)
The cart itself did not have a placecard cut so I decided to use the images on folded paper creating a placecard. I embossed the red paper and then placed a fabric like paper underneath the name strip.  I then just placed the images on top next to the name. 


My hubby got the turkey....lol


Inside I placed a note telling each person one thing about them that we were thankful for. This particular card is for my Father In Law. My hubby wrote me his own message to me in my placecard.  After saying grace we have everyone read our notes to them.


4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Caprice! Is this what you've been up to tonight? =) Your idea is great & I like that each place card has a nice note inside.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I knew I should have bought that cartridge the other day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice! I do love the idea of the message inside.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute idea and you made amazing place cards!!

    ReplyDelete